DECstation task force (version 2.0?)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation task force (version 2.0?)
From: Paul Antoine <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:33:07 +1000
Folks,

There has been much discussion of the DECstation task force, which I
am assuming will take place very soon provided people can decide on
what style of cuisine to use! :-)

However, I thought I would mention that I am planning a 'round the
world holiday for September/October which at present has me going to
San Fransisco, London and Kuala Lumpur.  It occurs to me that for not
much more money I could come to Germany for couple of days to take part
in a DECstation Task Force II(tm) if people were interested... and since
I'll be in San Fransisco I could also meet with any of our American
DECstation hacker friends who live in the Bay Area.

Please let me know if you like this idea... it worked well when I met
up with Ralf, Stoned and Luc in Bruxelles two years ago, though we
only drank beer and didn't actually write any code :-)

Regards,
Paul