Re: DECstation hack meeting ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation hack meeting ...
From: Harald Koerfgen <harald.koerfgen@netcologne.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:25:42 +0200 (MEST)
Sender: harry@franz.no.dom
Hi all,

On 22-Jun-98 Richard Ingram wrote:
> On Jun 20,  9:36pm, ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:
>> Subject: Re: DECstation hack meeting ...

>> > Same for me ... :) Doesnt matter where ... but should be soon :)
>> > Otherwise
>> > there will be nothing to be hacked :)))
>> >
>> > Must be a place with enough room :)
>>
>> Hmm...  Having a hacker's bbq sounds better.
>
> But will any hacking get done with all the beer and food around ;-)
>
> Richard.

I do very much like the idea of having a hacker's bbq. First, the work,
then the bbq. Micheal, do you really see a chance to get a room? I just
need some space for a sleeping bag, two DECstations and a PC.

The third weekend in July would be ok. I just have convince my girlfriend,
that I am away on this weekend, because our holliday starts right there
:-).

If this should really happen, I'll take care for the beer, is Koelsch ok?

---
Regards,
Harald