Re: DECstation hack meeting ...

Subject: Re: DECstation hack meeting ...
From: Steven Lembark <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:49:21 -0500
Paul Antoine wrote:
> Hi gang!
> Richard van den Berg wrote:
> > Paul Antoine wrote:
> > > ...and sufficient beer, coffee, Jolt and Pizza I would expect - or
> > > do Euro-hackers use other types of consumables?
> >
> > Lately it seems that the linux mips decstation port is a german affair
> > with a tiny bit dutch. Somehow Euro is a bit sensative subject,
> Pardon my asia/pacific insensitivity to the "Euro" issue!
> > food on the other hand, well I think it is universal.
> Indeed!

as an american i can guarantee that food is not universal (otherwise
how could people eat the junk we spew out as fast food?).  beer, on
the other hand...

 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647                                   800-762-1582
  The opinions expressed here are those of this company.
  I am the company.