Re: DECstation hack meeting ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation hack meeting ...
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 13:15:19 +0200 (MET DST)

> > Coming from Australia, a few kilometers wouldn't worry me either... :-)
> > Unfortunately I don't think I can join you for a weekend of hacking -
> > much as I would like to!

> We have to invent beaming first. /linux/drivers/enterprise/transport_beam.c

ROTFL When do you think it reaches alpha stage because I'm very interested
too, my girlfriend lives in Berlin...

> > > Same for me ... :) Doesnt matter where ... but should be soon :)
> > > Otherwise there will be nothing to be hacked :)))
> >
> > Anyone ever accuse you of being a rampaging optimist?!?!? :-)
>
> :) Yup ... everybody - always ...

Soon is very relative, think it is nice to have an optimost among us.

> > > Must be a place with enough room :)
> >
> > ...and sufficient beer, coffee, Jolt and Pizza I would expect - or do
> > Euro-hackers use other types of consumables?

Lately it seems that the linux mips decstation port is a german affair
with a tiny bit dutch. Somehow Euro is a bit sensative subject, food on
the other hand, well I think it is universal.

Regards,

Richard