Re: DECstation hack meeting ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation hack meeting ...
From: "Paul M. Antoine" <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:42:24 +1000
Hi folks,

Florian wrote:

>>> I discussed this with Harald at Linux Kongress, we also had the
>>> idea of having a hacking weekend and I'd like to invite all
>>> interested hackers.
>>>
>>> We should try to find out what the best location for this meeting
>>> is. Harald lives in Cologne, I'm in Siegen. Florian, others ?
>>
>> Cologne or Siegen can be done for me, coming from the Netherlands
>> some kilometers more or less doesn't matter.

Coming from Australia, a few kilometers wouldn't worry me either... :-)
Unfortunately I don't think I can join you for a weekend of hacking -
much as I would like to!

> Same for me ... :) Doesnt matter where ... but should be soon :)
> Otherwise there will be nothing to be hacked :)))

Anyone ever accuse you of being a rampaging optimist?!?!? :-)

> Must be a place with enough room :)

...and sufficient beer, coffee, Jolt and Pizza I would expect - or do
Euro-hackers use other types of consumables?

Regards,
Paul