Re: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:24:42 +0200
On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 01:00:49AM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> My initialiation of the interrupt currently looks like this
> (grepped from jazz_esp.c)
>
> Whereas i is my current TURBOChannel .....
> esp->irq = TC0+i;
> request_irq(TC0+i, esp_intr, SA_INTERRUPT, "PMAZ-AA SCSI", NULL
>
> So ... what did i wrong :) I know ... nearly everything ...

looks sane to me. How are the DMA addresses mapped to CPU addresses ?
Maybe there something fishy in this area, which causes the esp to do
strange things. I have to admit, that I didn't see the pengiun panic
while working on jazz_esp (and there were alot of lockups and panics:-)).

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)