DECstation hack meeting ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation hack meeting ...
From: engel@numerik.math.uni-siegen.de (Michael Engel)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:54:48 +0200 (MET DST)
Florian Lohoff wrote:

> Ok ... now i am (much) motivated ... what next ? Will there be a DecStation
> hack meeting somewhere around Germany/Europe ? I might bring 2 complete
> development places with me (2 Decstations + 2 CrossCompile boxes :) )

Let's hack - the more people the better ! :-)

I discussed this with Harald at Linux Kongress, we also had the idea of
having a hacking weekend and I'd like to invite all interested hackers.
We should try to find out what the best location for this meeting is. Harald
lives in Cologne, I'm in Siegen. Florian, others ?

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)