DECstation kernel o.k. - what next?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation kernel o.k. - what next?
From: "Paul M. Antoine" <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 08:15:02 +1000
Hi all,

It appears that my problem was a muddled make (I had been trying to
use Ralf's compiler before switching to the one available on the
DECstation page) and a 'make clean' fixed things for me.  My DECstation
kernel now boots as previously advertised by Harald!

So, Harald, what's on your priority list to work on next?  Can you
suggest ways in which yourself, Michael and I can work in parallel on
the most important tasks?  I'd love to have the DECstation booting a
minimal set of tools off the ramdisk as soon as we can, and then
there's self-hosting to look forward to!

Regards,
Paul