Re: Hi, Linux on DECsystem 5100

Subject: Re: Hi, Linux on DECsystem 5100
From: Steven Lembark <>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 21:40:40 -0500
Paul M. Antoine wrote:

> Michael Engel wrote:
> > > Unfortunately we also had a corporate image change that meant I had
> > > to remove my DECstation pages, which has just made things worse, as
> > > it appears to some that I've dropped off the planet! :-)
> >
> > What horrible things are happening Down Under ???
> That's definitely a three-beer story! :-)

not too bad: you can kill three before writing it
and we'll all sit down with three to read...

 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647                                   800-762-1582
  The opinions expressed here are those of this company.
  I am the company.