Re: Hi, Linux on DECsystem 5100

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Hi, Linux on DECsystem 5100
From: "Paul M. Antoine" <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 22:24:28 +1000
Michael Engel wrote:

> > PS:   Anyone know where Paul M. Antoine, Who used to be
> >       @ www.softway.com.au   went ?
>
> He still is supposed to be at softway, but I didn't hear from him in
> the last few months. I'm afraid he's just very busy ...

YES!!  I guess you all know how it goes with such things. Unfortunately
we also had a corporate image change that meant I had to remove my
DECstation pages, which has just made things worse, as it appears to
some that I've dropped off the planet! :-)

Meanwhile, fortunately, Harald has taken up the role of de facto
DECstation maintainer. I'm here, and I'm listening and sometimes
hacking.  When Harald gets the latest 2.1.xx sources up, I'll try
hacking some more.

Warmest regards to everyone on the list,
Paul Antoine