Linux/MIPS Tips and pointers

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux/MIPS Tips and pointers
From: Nicolas Pitre <nico@visuaide.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:08:37 -0400 (EDT)
Hi!

I'm looking at what is needed to run Linux on a Vr4111 Evaluation Board
and couldn't find if it's already possible or not.  The Linux MIPS FAQ and
HowTo seem to be a bit out of date and there is no pointers to lead me to
some up to date doc/code/etc.

... and if it is not already possible, what should we do to make it
possible?

It would be nice if someone could give me some tips on all this.

Thanks!

PS:  How do we subscribe to the mailing list?  I tried linux-mips-request
without any result...  :(

Nicolas Pitre, B. Ing.
Nicolas@visuaide.com
VisuAide, Inc.