NetPower Series 100

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: NetPower Series 100
From: "Donovan Arellano" <donovan@alaskalife.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:07:31 -0800
hello,

I have a netpower series 100, I think its is a Acer PICA-61 (R4400, 134/150
MHz CPU clock, up to 2 MB L2 cache, on-board video, SCSI, Ethernet and
serial/parallel I/O plus 5 free ISA slots) or it is possible that it is a
Deskstation rPC44 (R4400 100 MHz CPU clock, up to 2 MB L2 cache, 5 free EISA
slots). I am not shure because it has an r4400 100 MHz CPU, onboard s-3
video, scsi, Ethernet, and serial/parallel io. Anyway, I was able to get
your Milo to work, and was interested in the next step that I need to do to
get linux on my system.

donovan