FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BUSINESS

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
From: Satori@Hermes1.net
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:36:43 +0200 (MET DST)

         Hi,

         Just wanted to pass along some info about a new piece of software I now
         call my "secret weapon". It's amazing! Listen to this.

         Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential
customers"
         absolutely FREE! A lot of us are creating immediate "cash flow
explosions"
         literally overnight!  And blowing the competition right out of the
water!

         You have to check this thing out. To get some details, all you have to
do
         is Email a request for more info...mailto:satoriinfo@hermes1.net
and you
         will recieve a return Email within a few minutes.  Simple.

         Take care.  I'll talk with you later.

         Bill