Re: HELP: To all...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: HELP: To all...
From: Dominic Sweetman <dom@algor.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 21:52:18 +0100 (GMT/BST)
Lucien,

>       I REALLY need more information from you guys - please if you have
> ANYTHING On the MIPS2000 please tell me.  I really want to work a linux
> kernel onto it but there isn't enough info on it to help....

We know a fair amount about the R2000 chip, its interfaces and caches,
and used, long ago, to use M-500 and M-800 systems running UMIPS (MIPS'
own 4.3bsd port).  If you wanted advice about how the cache worked,
for example, we can do that.

We know a little about the M-500/UMIPS bootstrap system.

I've no idea whether any of that is relevant to you, but feel free to
ask.

Dominic
Algorithmics Ltd
dom@algor.co.uk