HELP: To all...

To: Linux MIPS Mailling list <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: HELP: To all...
From: Lucien Murray-Pitts <lucien@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 20:53:06 +0100 (BST)
Hi there,
        I asked over 4 months ago for help with docco for the MIPS 2000
systens which MIPS used to make and got alot of help from SGI but mostly
nothing from others.

        I REALLY need more information from you guys - please if you have
ANYTHING On the MIPS2000 please tell me.  I really want to work a linux
kernel onto it but there isn't enough info on it to help....

        All the info I got from SGI is on:

        http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~itda

        There is a whole lot more but we're sorting it out right now...

Lucien