Magnum 4000PC

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Magnum 4000PC
From: Thatcher Hubbard <hubbardj@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 17:33:40 -0500
Hi,

  I'll apologize in advance if I'm directing this to the wrong place, but this
was the only reference to the Magnum I could find.  I recently found one lying
around and I basically know nothing about it other than that it has the video
card, sound card, and  the little card with the serial and parallel ports on
it.  It seem like a neat machine, but I need to put a hard drive, power supply,
and memory in it, as well as find a monitor for it.  Can you tell me anything
about what I can do with this, or where I can find more info?  Thanks.

                                        Thatcher Hubbard