[no subject]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
From: Dcomm@usanet.net
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:14:35 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi

Data Comm Law Enforcement Supply, Inc.

Has a product that may be of interest to you.  This product is offered
for the first time, and in very limited quantities for civilian use and
will be offered on a first come first serve basis. If you have a fax
machine you can call our fax on demand system from your fax machine and
retrieve instant information.  Call 1-770-908-3341 from your fax machine
for a 2 page presentation. Please call back if the line is busy.  If you
do not have a fax machine find one for a quick review of our products! If
you think our "Go Box"is innovative you owe it to yourself to retrieve the
rest of our product offerings. We offer many products you never knew
existed, and things you can't possibly live without. Among other things we
are offering a "Go Box" this is a handheld remote controlled device that
enables the user to turn red lights into green lights from your vehicle
without detection.  In accordance with responsible vending practices only
5000 of these devices will be sold in the U.S. for obvious reasons. Exclusive
offer, not available in stores.

Thank you for your time.