Re: can't compile the milo source

To: Toshihiro Sonoda <sonoda@flab.fujitsu.co.jp>
Subject: Re: can't compile the milo source
From: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:26:54 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Wed, Apr 01, 1998 at 09:57:06AM +0900, Toshihiro Sonoda wrote:

> I use ND5000LBG-66 Evaluation Board(NR4700, ND5000LBG-66 352pin BGA).
> I want to load milo from debug monitor. This EB has the monitor, called
> "PMON".

Milo is only intended for machines with ARC firmware.  PMON - at least
on my Algorithmics evaluation board; there are other incarnations - has
itself the capability to load ELF executables, so there should be no need
to port Milo.  Whatever, Milo only supports the ARC firmware, so if you'd
decide to use Milo as the base to load Linux on your system, you'd need
to make changes anyway.