Re: Olivetti M700-10 Info's wanted!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Olivetti M700-10 Info's wanted!
From: Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:29:47 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> sorry for cluttering the list but I got an ancient Olivetti M700-10
> and I'd be glad to hear from someone who has such a machine
> running and can provide me with his experiences. I'm looking

Easy. Ralf has 2 hard disks of mine. We've gotten close to "getting
a system on them and haveing a go at it" several times. The problem
is Ralf still has the disks... anything on them yet Ralf??? ;)

> for every info and hint regarding this beast since I'm a real MIPS-
> and a kind of Linux-Newbie. Currently I'm in the process to get
> a friend to burn me the Linux-Mips on CDROM - which kernel
> should I use? (Please respond to me unless you feel your answer
> would be of interest to the group.)

Ralf will have to answer that. I doubt there's one that will work
straight of for you but I'd love to be pleasantly suprised.

Ciao
--
    Wayne Hodgen   | hodgen@uni-koblenz.de   | #include <ridiculouslylong
    Uni Koblenz,   |                         | legalesemumbojumbodisclaim