Olivetti M700-10 Info's wanted!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olivetti M700-10 Info's wanted!
From: Peter Kuhm <peter.kuhm@plus.at>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:47:08 +0100
Hi,

sorry for cluttering the list but I got an ancient Olivetti M700-10
and I'd be glad to hear from someone who has such a machine
running and can provide me with his experiences. I'm looking
for every info and hint regarding this beast since I'm a real MIPS-
and a kind of Linux-Newbie. Currently I'm in the process to get
a friend to burn me the Linux-Mips on CDROM - which kernel
should I use? (Please respond to me unless you feel your answer
would be of interest to the group.)

TIA & bye,
Peter

PS: Is there a List-Archive?
P e t e r   K U H M
mailto:peter.kuhm@plus.at
Phone/Fax: ++43/ 2243/ 36250
AUSTRIA   A-3400  Klosterneuburg   Albrechtstr. 40