RE: linux-2.14.2.dec is obsolete!

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: RE: linux-2.14.2.dec is obsolete!
From: Rob Mohr <robm@gemstone.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:21:23 -0800
Harald,

I have a DECstation 3100 with 24MB RAM, color framebuffer, 19 inch color
monitor, and a TK50 tape unit.  The system is networked to my Pentium
133 system running Windows95.  I am willing to help out with this
porting effort however I can.  My system is currently set up to boot
either Ultrix 4.4 or NetBSD 1.3.  I have a small (170MB) harddisk that I
can use to test Linux kernals and miniroots on.  I do not have any
experience hacking kernals, but with a little direction I can modify
source and recompile tests as needed.  Let me know what I might be able
to do to help out.

Rob Mohr
robm@gemstone.com (work)
rmohr@triax.com (home)

(P.S.  Please send replies to both addresses listed above.)