Status Linux-MIPS for DECstation 5000/25

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Status Linux-MIPS for DECstation 5000/25
From: R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:17:13 +0100 (MET)
Cc: ravdberg@dutch.mountain
Hi,

Is  the current MIPS-Kernel able to boot on a DECstation 5000/25?
I followed the links to xxx.softway.com.au and the www page isn't
available, fortunatly the ftp is still there and I downloaded the
experimentel kernel which I got booting  till  Calibrating  delay
loop,  as stated. The latest source there is dated november 1997.

Question is what's my best shot to do? I'm not a  programmer  but
see it as a challenge to get the DECstation running Linux. :-)

Regards,

Richard