acer pica 61

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: acer pica 61
From: Donovan Arellano <donovare@servcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 00:43:01 -0900
ok, uncle....uncle...I cannot stand it any longer, I have a netpower 100 (acer
pica 61 with 64megs of ram and 3gigs of drive space) and am in need of an OS to
put on this machine that will allow me to do some dev work on a web site I am
building. Anyway, long story short where are the FAQ's on installing this OS
for this type of machine. I have read the Linux/MIPS FAQ and surrounding docs,
but all it talks about is testing to see if MILO will load on the system...OK
it does, now what? Any help or point in the right direction would be of great
help

Donovan Arellano
Anchorage,AK
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; The unreasonable man persists
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the
unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw