DECstation 3100 patch

Subject: DECstation 3100 patch
From: Frieder Streffer <>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:00:27 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,
now here is the patch for the DS3100/DS2100, so the patch is against
Pauls last Kernel and include all work of Harald. I have include a very
crude console code, only for the DS3100 but for the mono and color
framebuffer and any one who like to have a look should uncomment the
console_init statement in init/main.c.
Unfortunately I do not have any Webspace availible, so I will send the
patch to Martin, who (so I hope) will put the patch to the DECstation

best regards