Linux/MIPS DECstation port

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux/MIPS DECstation port
From: Rob Mohr <robm@gemstone.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:06:54 -0800
I have a DECstation 3100 with 24MB RAM and color video.  I also have a
TK50 tape unit.  I am willing to help out however I can in this porting
project.  My programming experience is very limited (read NO kernal
hacking experience) but am willing to be a guinea pig for Beta testing
and any other tasks that the group needs done.
        I do web site development and design for a living, so I might be able
to maintain a website for the group if that function is not already
filled.

Rob Mohr