Commercial Linux/MIPS...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Commercial Linux/MIPS...
From: Timothy Stonis <tim@cobaltmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

  Just wanted to let you all know that Cobalt has officially announced
it's Qube product which is based on Linux/MIPS. There's some information
on the product at out website: http://www.cobaltmicro.com/.

  We've been running our mail and website off our product for quite a
while now without a hitch.

  We'll be shipping a developer version of the product at a rather
agressive price point, which offers essentially a turnkey headless Linux
box in a cute little package. The install is basically a Redhat one.

  And you'll be happy to know that much of the kernel work was done by the
infamous Ralf...

  Please feel free to forward me any questions you might have. Of course,
what would a bunch of hackers do with a box like that? :-)

_Tim