SORRY !! NT here uhh

To: Ralf Baechle <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: SORRY !! NT here uhh
From: Morten Helgesen <mortenh@c2i.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:58:40 +0100
--

Hi ther guys.
I know this ain't the right place to ask such a question but as long as it is
related to the MIPS famely I still try.   oops .....
I have an SNI RM200C and really need to install Windown NT on it BUT Siemens
Nixdorf don't wanna help me so can any-one of you guys help me ( I know that
win NT sucs but I need it for my study ).
I know it is possible to use RM200C to install Win NT 4.0 but just don't know
where to start, please help me goin'

What happens to the comercial "thing" with MIPS Linux, is it availiable on a
CD-pack, NOW ??

thanks

morten

morten@c2i.net