Re: yet another DECstation kernel

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: yet another DECstation kernel
From: engel@numerik.math.uni-siegen.de (Michael Engel)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:21:42 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> > I suggest to upgrade to Linux/MIPS latest and offer an account with
> > CVS access for doing so.
>
> Thanks for the offer, this is definitely needed. On the other hand, I am
> doing the work on the DECstation port in my free time at home and I
> don't think that handling a remote CVS repository through a 33k modem
> sounds like fun. Michael, do you see a chance to handle this?

Shouldn't be a problem, we have a 20 MBit link here. Sometimes it also
works ;-). Is there some kind of HOWTO that describe how to configure the
CVS access ?

We should have 2 GB disk space available and I can cross-compile on a
Pentium 60 with 64 MB RAM here ...

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)