Re: yet another DECstation kernel

Subject: Re: yet another DECstation kernel
From: Warner Losh <>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:43:50 -0700
In message <> Harald Koerfgen writes:
: Thanks for the offer, this is definitely needed. On the other hand, I am
: doing the work on the DECstation port in my free time at home and I
: don't think that handling a remote CVS repository through a 33k modem
: sounds like fun. Michael, do you see a chance to handle this?

Hmmm, I've had little to no problems handing a moderately sized CVS
tree over a 33.6 modem.  It isn't too bad since CVS just sends the
diffs in most cases.