Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage
From: Paul Antoine <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 22:37:36 +1100 (EST)
Hi,

Michael wrote:

> I think of this copyright only as preliminary, perhaps we should arrange
> s.th. like "Copyright by the DECstation Linux porting project" or similar ...
> I don't really _have_ to own the copyright on these pages ...  Any ideas ?

Good idea... like you, I don't need to own the copyright either.  Perhaps
we just need to acknowledge everybody that contributes.

> > Sounds like we're going to have some good progress over the next few
> > months, if Harald keeps this up!
>
> More good things to come ... Harald and I have started working on a Turbo
> Channel probing routine; I started with the Lance driver last night and
> am trying to get the kernel running on the DS5000/200 and 2100/3100.

Sounds great.

> Well, I'm in the lucky situation of having some DECstations at home and

Oh I have one at home - it's just that with both a partner and a new house
to playt with, I don't find much time to do any hacking.

> (finally) one 5000/200 dedicated for Linux hacking at university ...

...and the day I have time to hack at work is an amazing day indeed...!!

> so I can spend most of my spare time on hacking. Now, if I only had more
> spare time instead of having to install a Windows NT PeeCee :-(.

Man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do, eh?

Regards,
Paul