help for a newbie

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: help for a newbie
From: Jerome PETAZZONI <skaya@mygale.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 23:25:23 GMT
What are the various things to do in order to run Linux/MIPS on a DECStation
5000/120?
It looks like it doesn't work yet, but I don't understant exactly what is done,
and
what is yet to be done. I have access to a DecStation 5000/120 with Ultrix
installed
and a spare 600 megs disk, connected via ethernet to a intel linux box ready to
tftp/bootp/crosscompile... I've built gcc for ultrix and a few other things.
but what
next? Paul Antoine said me to compile a kernel ; which sources should I use?

Thanks by advance
skaya@mygale.org