Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage
From: Paul Antoine <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:39:40 +1100 (EST)
Hi folks,

Michael Engel wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel, Paul and all you others ...
>
> Perhaps the message didn't get through to you ... I did some work to
> set up a Decstation Linux dedicated website on
>
>       http://decstation.unix-ag.org
>
> with all of Paul's old information and some new things (Harald's most recent
> patch, some AccessBus information ...) ...

It all looks really good in the new format!  It would be nice if your
copyright notice at the bottom of the page acknowledged my original
source (only where it's used).

> We have lots ;-) of www/ftp space available and a sufficiently fast net
> connection (20 MBit).

Cool!  Are you happy to continue to keep the web pages up to date?
Sounds like we're going to have some good progress over the next few
months, if Harald keeps this up!

<looks wistfully skyward, as if daydreaming>

...one day I'll get some free time to do some more hacking...

<daydream mode off>

:-)

Regards,
Paul