Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage
From: engel@numerik.math.uni-siegen.de (Michael Engel)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:28:07 +0100 (MET)

Hi Emmanuel, Paul and all you others ...

> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but your message was
> buried in my holiday email box!
>
> > I have been known that you had problem with the Linux/DECStation
> > webpage.  Fnet.fr can give you a place for it.  We already host the
> > linux-mips site (web, ftp and mailing-list).
>
> That would be very good.  What do I need to do?  I would suggest a
> directory on our FTP server that you could mirror for me??

Perhaps the message didn't get through to you ... I did some work to
set up a Decstation Linux dedicated website on
http://decstation.unix-ag.org
with all of Paul's old information and some new things (Harald's most recent
patch, some AccessBus information ...) ...

We have lots ;-) of www/ftp space available and a sufficiently fast net
connection (20 MBit).

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)