Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage

Subject: Re: problem with the linux-mips webpage
From: Paul Antoine <>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:42:08 +1100 (EST)
Hi Emmanuel,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but your message was
buried in my holiday email box!

> I have been known that you had problem with the Linux/DECStation
> webpage. can give you a place for it.  We already host the
> linux-mips site (web, ftp and mailing-list).

That would be very good.  What do I need to do?  I would suggest a
directory on our FTP server that you could mirror for me??

Thanks in advance!
Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: