More DECstation News ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: More DECstation News ...
From: engel@numerik.math.uni-siegen.de (Michael Engel)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:29:22 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

More news on the DECstation port - I hacked some web pages to provide a better
presentation of information on the DECstation port ... please have a look at
http://decstation.unix-ag.org and tell me how you like it !
This webserver was indeed running on a DS5000/200 until a few days
ago, but the good old machine died last week which is (part of ...) the reason
for the delay.

I'm waiting for all news on the port ...

While we're on the subject ... IIRC, Ralf mentioned that the Linux/MIPS
web pages are also not up to of date in a posting in comp.sys.mips.
I could take the position of maintaining the Linux/MIPS website, too, so we
have all the information together in one or two (including the SGI port)
places again ...

I think I might also take the challenge of getting the LANCE to work. Where
are the most recent patches, Harald ? ;-)

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)