Looking for a tester of my oli kernel on a magnum 4000

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Looking for a tester of my oli kernel on a magnum 4000
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:40:16 +0100
Hi,

someone from Japan, who has a Magnum 4000 machine, does have some problems
with the kernel I've compiled for my Olivetti M700. Can anybody with a
working Linux kernel on a Magnum 4000 test this kernel and tell me if it
boots for him ? Thanks in advance.  You can find the kernel in the
following place:

ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com:/pub/test/vmlinux-magnum-971229.gz

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)