Re: LINUX for R3000

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: LINUX for R3000
From: Richard Ingram <rji@bristol.st.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:43:16 +0000
> Subject: LINUX for R3000
> Hi folks ,
>
> I've still got an old MIPS RC3230 Box , where I would like to run LINUX .
> Is there any port
> to this kind of system ?  Any plans to support R3xxx at all ?
>
> Regards,Bernhard

I believe if the mail-list archives are searched that there was some work done
on booting the DEC R3xxx kernel on these older MIPS boxes, I never tried myself
with my RC3330 but I'm sure someone managed to get a fair way, if I have time I
will search through my archived mails on the subject.

Richard.