Linux on an RM 200

Subject: Linux on an RM 200
From: "Andy C. Brandt" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:45:21 +0100

I will get a RM 200 workstation in the next couple of days. I would like to
use Linux on it, where should I start? AFAIK there is no distribution yet,
but maybe there is someone who can tell me how to install what is presently
available on this machine?

Also - maybe I will be able to help in the project in some way, but I must
first get accustomed to the machine which is completely new for me.

How do I subscribe to the discussion list?

I Andrzej K. Brandt I Cyber Service I  I
| | "You see, but you do not observe." Sherlock |