DECstation 3100's

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation 3100's
From: Sam Wilson <swilson@bugs.cs.wcupa.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:40:17 -0500
Sender: swilson@bugs.cs.wcupa.edu
Hey there,

I am a student at West Chester University in West Chester, PA (right
outside Philadelphia). We are currently going to be replacing some of
our old DECstation 3100's. We already have a small Linux project going
on here, and I was thinking that these systems would be great for that
project. I noticed that you currently don't have too much support for
the 3100, however, I might be interested in getting to work on some of
that as I can. I was wondering what kind of information you could get to
me so that I could get started. And, possibly, if any further work has
been completed on the kernel that was not specified in your FAQ.

Thanks,

Sam Wilson

swilson@bugs.cs.wcupa.edu