Current tools and patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Current tools and patches
From: Andrew Dyer <adyer@Mcs.Net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 09:51:48 -0600 (CST)
Hello,  I am in the process of building the cross development tools for
a port of linux-mips to some new hardware.  Is there a list of what all
the correct versions are for gcc, binutils, gdb, libc, etc... and any
patches that should be applied to those versions??

As another topic, I've been trying to build egcs-1.0 as a cross compiler
from linux to mips64el-unknown-elf and been having some problems.  Anyone
have a recipe for doing that?

| Andrew Dyer                       <adyer@midway.com> or <adyer@mcs.net>     |
| Sr. Design Engineer               (773) 961-1751                            |
| Midway Games, Inc.                (773) 961-1890 (fax)                      |
| 2727 W. Roscoe Ave., Chicago, IL 60618                                      |