Magnum kernel source

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Magnum kernel source
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:51:58 +0100
Hi,

I've worked during the last few days to bring up again Linux/MIPS on my
Olivetti M700. There were a lot bugs to fix, but now it looks like
the machine is stable again. I also managed to make the esp scsi
driver working on my M700 and on my Sparc station 2 clone. This should
make merging back the changes in esp possible.

I've made a snapshot of the kernel sources (exported from the CVS tree),
which you can find in the following place:

ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/test/linux-magnum-971229.tar.gz

Have fun,

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)