Re: Announce: New uploads

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Announce: New uploads
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:16:25 +0100
> Is it >2.1.65?  I'd like to see if I can get the esp SCSI driver that was
> ported to 2.1.43 working with the latest kernels.  That would enable JAZZ
> machines to work...

there is no need to do it:-) I've made a diff file against the current
CVS tree (which is 2.1.67 at the moment). You can find it at:

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/people/tsbogend/mips/mips-esp-971214.diff.gz

I have to admit, that I didn't test this kernel. But as the esp driver
hasn't changed since the last modifications made by David and I had a
working kernel with that changes, there shouldn't be a problem.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)