Re: crtbegin.o

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: crtbegin.o
From: Timothy Stonis <tim@caddyshack.cobaltmicro.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 18:58:48 -0800 (PST)
 I think crtbegin.o is part of gcc. I remember long ago the RPM for GCC
didn't contain this file in the %files list. Mine is actually installed
in:

 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/mipsel-linux/2.7.2/crtbegin.o

 so, if you can rebuild gcc, you should be able to get the file. I'd give
you mine, but I'm little endian.

_Tim