Subject: crtbegin.o
From: Ryan <>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 21:35:21 -0500 (EST)
After hours of meticulous downloading, I grabbed all the RPMs I could from and began trying to install them.  Most worked like a
charm, including many that I couldn't get to compile myself.  .  However,
one big problem has appeared:  I can't compile any programs because
/usr/lib/crtbegin.o is now missing.  I tried recompiling glibc-2.0.4 and
it didn't produce the file.  After looking on a Redhat/ALPHA box,
/usr/lib/crtbegin.o belongs to glibc.rpm; what gives?

Anyway, I'm looking for that file, if anyone can send it or tell me where
to find it.

 Ryan Rafferty