[OFFTOPIC] Opera Software - Opera for OS/2, Mac, X11, BeOS..

Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Opera Software - Opera for OS/2, Mac, X11, BeOS..
From: Amit Margalit <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:25:49 +0200 (IST)

I know this is way off topic, but I think us Linuxers ought to know and do
something about this:

Very offtopic post here, but please, if you guys want to
see a lean, mean fast killing machine of a browser for Linux,
go to this page and support it *NOW*!

According to the page, it takes up only ~ 1Mb, and still supports
frames, tables and most other tags (including mail support) as well!.
Don't hesitate, go there now - the folks there have complained
about the low response from the Linux community.

(No, I am *not* by any means affiliated with Opera Software!) ;)

Amit Margalit - Author of XBanner:
All information in the above mail message is personal, and does not
imply on my employer. None of it should be attributed to my employer.