Help needed!!! RC3330 and booting from floppy

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Help needed!!! RC3330 and booting from floppy
From: Petteri P|yh|nen <ppoyhone@tele.nokia.fi>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 15:58:14 +0200 (EET)
Hello

I have RC3330 box (M/20-33) and I have tried to put floppy drive to work
on it. The problem is that the system does not recognize floppy drive.
Floppy drive is "a normal PC floppy drive". boot -command in PROM monitor
does not show floppy in its "known device types"-list. Should I change
some jumper settings when I install a floppy drive to this box (there are
only 3 jumpers on the motherboard) or how I can make that floppy drive to
work? hwconf -command also prints that floppy drive does not exist.

Thanks, Petteri