Inst. Linux-Mips on RM200

Subject: Inst. Linux-Mips on RM200
From: Thilo Schoening <>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 97 11:49:14 MET
Hello !

On my way to install LinuxMips on an RM200-System, i have again
a few questions :
After bringing the System to ARC-Mode i want to boot the floppy
with milo an vmlinux (but why is on milo-0.27 no vmlinux ?)
The System finds the file and boots it, but hangs a little bit
later with an empty screen, cursor on the left top.
Has somebody an idea, what this can be ?

Thilo Schoening
|  Thilo Schoening      |  Internet   :                                     |
|  SNI LoB ITS STS D01  |  - dienstl. :                |
|  District Duesseldorf |  - privat   :                     |
|  Region West          |  X400-Mail  : DE;DBP;SCN;SNI;DLF2;SCHOENING;THILO |