Re: The Linux/MIPS DECstation WebPage has gone?

To: Paul Antoine <paul@softway.com.au>
Subject: Re: The Linux/MIPS DECstation WebPage has gone?
From: Amit Margalit <amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 07:49:38 +0200 (IST)
Sender: amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com
Hi!

On 01-Dec-97 Paul Antoine wrote:
>Another good note is that I will be on leave shortly and will get some
>work done on the DECstation port!

Well, for now I got Digital to let me take a DECstation 5000/150 (the R4000
thingy) home. I hoped I'd have some time to hack away, but university is
demanding too much attention from me. If you want me to try out a kernel,
just let me know...

        Amit

Amit Margalit - Author of XBanner: http://physics.fullerton.edu/XBanner/
All information in the above mail message is personal, and does not
imply on my employer. None of it should be attributed to my employer.