New R4000SC, now what?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: New R4000SC, now what?
From: Bill Bradford <mrbill@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:33:32 -0600
I just got my MIPS Magnum R4000SC.  However, the config/setup disk for
the R4000PC appears to not work - trying to install RISCos boot firmward
crashes into the debug monitor.

Anybody have suggestions?  (this machine has the high-end graphics card,
CDROM, 150mb tape and floppy).  If nothing else, how do I install NT?
There's no "Install Windows NT" option on the ARC console like there
was on my DEC Alpha NT box...

Thanks!

--
Bill Bradford     Sr. Systems Engineer          ICQ: 1864511
mrbill@texas.net  Texas Networking, Inc.     http://www.texas.net