Re: The Linux/MIPS DECstation WebPage has gone?

To: amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com (Amit Margalit)
Subject: Re: The Linux/MIPS DECstation WebPage has gone?
From: Paul Antoine <paul@softway.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:14:40 +1100 (EST)
Hi Amit,

> Has the web page gone? I read through the latest correspondese in
> the mailinglist and couldn't find a reference to such a happening.

We reorganised the personal web pages here at Softway, and have moved
our web host to the US.  The result is that the DECstation pages have
been unintentionally disabled... though I hope they will be back in a
few days.

Another good note is that I will be on leave shortly and will get some
work done on the DECstation port!

More info. as it happens...

Regards,
Paul